Thursday, March 24, 2011

Breaking the News!

DH and I are very excited to announce that we are pregnant again after suffering a miscarriage in 2010.  I am a little over 13 weeks!  I have really hesitated on posting this news as I know the pain of TTC and then also losing a baby.  I have been reading a lot of the Catholic IF blogs for awhile now and I didn't want to upset anyone with this news.  I have been praying for the women on the Catholic IF blogs who are TTC, have suffered a miscarriage, have a had a baby and who are trying to adopt.  You ladies are in my thoughts and prayers everyday.  I will post what steps we took through Creighton and Naprotechnology to achieve this pregnancy.  Please pray for me, DH and our baby.

5 comments:

  1. Congratulations!! How wonderful. I will pray that it continues to go well!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. AHHHHH, such great news! I am so happy for your and am praying for your lil' one. God Bless you and your beautiful family!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness!! So very happy for you! Praise GOD!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much for the sweet comments! I really appreciate it! Thank you for the prayers!

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOOOOOHOOOOO!!! Oh my goodness!!! I just met you on this blog and you are now pregnant!!! YAY! I think you mentioned earlier that you had a miscarriage in March of last year. I, too, lost my baby in March. BUT LIKE YOU, I am pregnant again:):) HAPPY NEWS ALL AROUND!!! I will continue to pray for you. You are far along friend! Will you please pray for me too?:) I'm early in the stages and would love some prayers!

    ReplyDelete