skip to main |
skip to sidebar
My First Blog Post
I have been contemplating starting a blog for a few months. I've been worrying about actually taking the plunge. Who might want to follow my blog? Will anyone find my blog interesting? I decided I needed an outlet to journal what is happening in my life! I am excited to begin this blogging adventure! Join me! Please feel free to email me or comment!
Welcome to the blogging world! LOVE the name of your child in heaven!
ReplyDeleteWelcome to blogging!!
ReplyDeleteWelcome! To answer your questions 1) YES, 2) YES.
ReplyDeleteHa! I am so glad you are blogging! Can't wait to read more. Yes, Noah's name is beautiful and perfect in every way! Happy New YEAR!
Thanks everyone! JBTC Thank you for your sweet comment about Noah! I love the name! Happy New Year to you too!
ReplyDeleteHi there, welcome to the blog world! So sorry to read about your miscarriage. Can't wait to learn more about you.
ReplyDeleteAlways so wonderful to welcome a new blogger friend!! Glad to have you here!! :)
ReplyDeleteHi Hi Hi!! I'm a south-easterner too! Alabama here:) So happy to meet you and thank you so much for your post on my blog:) I'm so happy to meet you and have you a part of this amazing blogger world:)
ReplyDelete